Signify Innovations (Philips Lighting) India Unlisted Shares
Signify Innovations India Limited was incorporated in 2015, after demerger of Lighting segment from Philips India Limited. The name of the Company has been changed from Philips Lighting India Limited to Signify Innovations India Limited. Signify leads in LED lighting innovation and is at the forefront of the industry's expansion into systems and services.
· Signify Innovations India Ltd (formerly Philips Lighting India) is a subsidiary of Dutch multinational Signify Holdings BV, a world leader in lighting solutions and systems. In 2015, Philips India demerged its lighting business into a separate company- Philips Lighting India Ltd (now Signify Innovations India).
· Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Company’s energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable.
· For more than 125 years Signify have pioneered breakthroughs in lighting and been the driving force for many innovations. It has track record in innovation is strong and invest heavily in R&D to stay at the forefront of technological developments.
· The company has one manufacturing plant located at Vadodra, Gujarat. The company is behind the lighting projects of landmark buildings – Arch Bridge (Bhopal), Kusum Sarovar Complex (Agra), Arun Jaitley Cricket Stadium (New Delhi).
· Signify provides smart and energy-efficient lighting products, systems, and services for Professionals, consumers -
For Professionals - Professional Lighting Products, Professional Lighting Systems, Professional Lighting Services
For Consumers - Consumer Lighting Products, Smart Home Lighting.
Mahesh Iyer Chairman
Sumit Joshi, Vice-Chairman, MD & CEO
Vinayak deshpande Independent Director
Sangeeta pendurkar Independent Director
Vikas Malhotra Whole time director
Category of shareholder No. of shares Holding (in %)
Philips lighting holding(B.V) 55290242 96.13
Others 2225874 3.87
Total outstanding shares 5,75,16,116
With 2020 sales of EUR 6.5 billion, approximately 39,000 employees and a presence in over 70 countries, we’re unlocking the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world
Signify Innovation India Limited reported a profit after tax(PAT) of Rs.267.6 crore in financial year 2020-21.PAT/revenue stood at 10.7% which increased from previous years 6.3%.
Company's impactful actions such as solid price management, stringent cost measures, rigorous working capital management and curtailment of uncommitted and non-essential capital expenditures have led to the increase in efficiency ratios in FY 2021.
Profits grew at 12% CAGR during the last 3 years despite declining sales, almost debt-free company.
Market Leader in lighting segment in India with around 30% market share. The Indian LED market is expected to grow at around 25% CAGR till 2026.
The company achieved carbon neutrality for all its operations across the world. We are also using 100% renewable electricity for its operations.